This Ain't A Song For You
(S. Telford)
I thought I couldn't handle
Another break up scandal
Didn't wanna be the talk of the town
But I've heard those tongues waggin'
Spittin' fire like a dragon
But I haven't let it get me down at all.
I almost didn't wake up
'Cause I thought that the break up
Was gonna hurt more than it did
But I've gotta tell you this
To whom it don't concern
This ain't a song for you
I haven't shed a tear
And I'm not planning to
I'm stronger than I reckoned
I haven't spent a second
Wondering what I'm gonna do
No this ain't a song for you
I thought that I was weaker
And it would cut me deeper
Didn't think there was a you without me
But I've heard you're doing fine
And having a real good time
No you haven't let it get you down at all
I almost didn't wake up
'Cause I thought that the break up
Was gonna hurt more than it did
But I've gotta tell you this
To whom it don't concern
This ain't a song for you
I haven't shed a tear
And I'm not planning to
I'm stronger than I reckoned
I haven't spent a second
Wondering what I'm gonna do
No this ain't a song for you
Now there's nothing more left for us
So your name ain't in the chorus
And I hope you're okay with that
I know I'm okay with that
To whom it don't concern
This ain't a song for you
I haven't shed a tear
And I'm not planning to
I'm stronger than I reckoned
I haven't spent a second
Wondering what I'm gonna do
No this ain't a song for you
No comments:
Post a Comment